- A single component thin bed polymer modified cementitious tile adhesive,specially formulated for small (≤300mm x 300mm) ceramic wall and floor tiles
- Ideal for interior and exterior tiling applications over concrete and rendered surface.
SURFACE PREPARATION :
1. Surface to be tiled must be structurally sound,clean and free from dust, oil and any traces offoreign materials that may affect adhesion.
2. Minimum 7 days curing is needed for brick,block and concrete wall. Surface must betrowelled to semi-smooth finish with woodfloat. Screed or render should be thoroughlychecked after curing ensuring soundness inadhesion. All defects should be properlyrepaired.
3. Roughened painted surface with wire brushand remove flaking paint to expose clean andsound background suitable for direct fixing.
4. Check trueness of background surface with2m straightedge. When the gap under thestraightedge between points of contactexceeds 3mm, use the same adhesive for localcorrection up to 6mm thick.
1. Mix ADX Tile Adhesive (710) withapproximately 4.8L of clean water.
2. Mix thoroughly with an electrical mixer for 3-5 minutes to achieve lump-free homogeneousmortar paste.
3. Allow maturity time of 3-5 minutes then remixmaterial for 1 minute before application.
1. Apply ADX Tile Adhesive (710) onto theprepared surface with a trowel and thencombed through with a suitably sized notchedtrowel onto the substrate surface. As ageneral guide, use 6mm x 6mm notch trowelfor tiles size 300mm x 300mm and below;10mm x 10mm notch trowel for larger formattiles.
2. Do not spot fix or soak tiles. Clean back of tilewith a damp cloth before tiling.
Inquiry - ADX TILE ADHESIVE CEMENT GUM 20KG